The long and nightmarish saga of Deflategate is finally over for the New England Patriots, but you can bet Tom Brady won’t be forgetting about it anytime soon. In a new commercial promoting Foot Locker’s Week of Greatness, the 39-year-old quarterback — who received a four-game suspension as punishment for the 2014 AFC Championship controversy — releases his pent up frustration on two unsuspecting fans.
“Just because something’s great year after year doesn’t mean anything’s going on!,” he says in a not-so-subtle jab at the NFL. “Why can’t something just be great?”
(Gifts: The 100 Most Influential Images of All Time)
Watch the full ad below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space