The long and nightmarish saga of Deflategate is finally over for the New England Patriots, but you can bet Tom Brady won’t be forgetting about it anytime soon. In a new commercial promoting Foot Locker’s Week of Greatness, the 39-year-old quarterback — who received a four-game suspension as punishment for the 2014 AFC Championship controversy — releases his pent up frustration on two unsuspecting fans.
“Just because something’s great year after year doesn’t mean anything’s going on!,” he says in a not-so-subtle jab at the NFL. “Why can’t something just be great?”
Watch the full ad below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving