The long and nightmarish saga of Deflategate is finally over for the New England Patriots, but you can bet Tom Brady won’t be forgetting about it anytime soon. In a new commercial promoting Foot Locker’s Week of Greatness, the 39-year-old quarterback — who received a four-game suspension as punishment for the 2014 AFC Championship controversy — releases his pent up frustration on two unsuspecting fans.
“Just because something’s great year after year doesn’t mean anything’s going on!,” he says in a not-so-subtle jab at the NFL. “Why can’t something just be great?”
Watch the full ad below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This