While social media can be a great way to connect, online harassment and trolls can sour Internet life; however, a new Twitter bot is trying to make self-care important part of your life online.
The bot, which you can find on Twitter @tinycarebot, offers gentle reminders to its followers to improve their health and well-being. Some examples of their encouraging messages are “breathe deeply please” and “please remember to look up from your screen.”
The bot was created by Twitter user @jonnysun, who explained in a tweet that he made the bot easy and tangible self-care reminders because he was “obsessively on twitter lately.”
Since the account was created four days ago, it’s garnered close to 25k followers. See some of the best self-care tips it’s recommended below.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time