While social media can be a great way to connect, online harassment and trolls can sour Internet life; however, a new Twitter bot is trying to make self-care important part of your life online.
The bot, which you can find on Twitter @tinycarebot, offers gentle reminders to its followers to improve their health and well-being. Some examples of their encouraging messages are “breathe deeply please” and “please remember to look up from your screen.”
The bot was created by Twitter user @jonnysun, who explained in a tweet that he made the bot easy and tangible self-care reminders because he was “obsessively on twitter lately.”
Since the account was created four days ago, it’s garnered close to 25k followers. See some of the best self-care tips it’s recommended below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow