Adele might have 10 Grammy awards, but that doesn’t mean that she’s exempt from being caught off-guard by a bat every now and then.
The powerhouse singer was surprised during a concert in Mexico City, Mexico on Monday night when a rogue bat crashed her stage, eventually attacking one of her audience members.
Adele, of course, reacted in the most Adele manner ever, by good-naturedly releasing a string of obscenities while flapping her arms like a bat herself on the stage.
“Welcome to Mexico,” she joked. “It’s really good to be here – but a f—ing bat?”
This isn’t the first time that the British singer has shared a moment with a friendly animal during her tour; during a Los Angeles stop, the singer welcomed a puppy to the stage with a smooch.
Watch Adele’s hilarious freakout over the bat below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy