Just in time for the holidays, the undisputed sovereign of the Christmas ballad and ultimate shade queen Mariah Carey has announced a second MAC Cosmetics collaboration that doesn’t skimp on glitter or festive holiday cheer.
Carey’s wildly successful first holiday collection with the popular makeup line included gems like a frosted champagne nude lipstick appropriately named “All I Want,” so this holiday collection might also feature products that riff on the Elusive Chanteuse’s impressive songbook.
Both Carey and MAC took to their social media accounts to announce the collection with an image of Carey that’s nothing less than fabulous. In the promotional image, she reclines on a leather chaise lounge clad in a bodysuit, both of which are basically dripping in rhinestones and sparkles.
The collection is dropping on Dec. 8 online and in-stores Dec. 15 – 26 and will include glitter encrusted makeup brushes, five shades of lip stick, lip glosses, blushes, false eyelashes, eyeliner, body glitter, and of course, highlighter so you can glow just like Mimi.
See Carey and MAC’s posts about the collection below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time