Thanksgiving dinner is great, but plenty of people look forward to the day after just as much.
That’s because the inevitable Thanksgiving leftover selection makes for perfect turkey sandwiches packed with unique ingredients that just don’t get much play the rest of the year. The lust for leftovers is especially acute for Ross Geller on Friends who makes multiple mentions of the distinctive turkey sandwiches that his sister Monica whipped up for him.
The critical component is what Ross calls a “moist-maker,” a center slice of bread soaked in gravy. YouTube user Andrew Rea decided to tackle this otherwise undefined recipe (with that “disgustingly named,” moist-maker addition, he notes), putting together one of the most soothing cooking videos you’ll watch this week, a six-minute tutorial interspersed with his subtly dry humor. Rea takes the time to make everything from scratch, from the bird to the stuffing and cranberry sauce to create one giant, delectable-looking double-decker sandwich. He also shares his tips on how to create your own turkey and stuffing, too.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time