Thanksgiving dinner is great, but plenty of people look forward to the day after just as much.
That’s because the inevitable Thanksgiving leftover selection makes for perfect turkey sandwiches packed with unique ingredients that just don’t get much play the rest of the year. The lust for leftovers is especially acute for Ross Geller on Friends who makes multiple mentions of the distinctive turkey sandwiches that his sister Monica whipped up for him.
The critical component is what Ross calls a “moist-maker,” a center slice of bread soaked in gravy. YouTube user Andrew Rea decided to tackle this otherwise undefined recipe (with that “disgustingly named,” moist-maker addition, he notes), putting together one of the most soothing cooking videos you’ll watch this week, a six-minute tutorial interspersed with his subtly dry humor. Rea takes the time to make everything from scratch, from the bird to the stuffing and cranberry sauce to create one giant, delectable-looking double-decker sandwich. He also shares his tips on how to create your own turkey and stuffing, too.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World