From Beyoncé to NBA baller Steph Curry, stars have been getting in on the fun, with even Sir Paul McCartney using the catchy tune to make a video of his own. However, the biggest homage to “Black Beatles” was paid by none other than Nicki Minaj, who dropped her own remix of the Rae Sremmurd track late Monday night.
Titled “Black Barbies,” the Pinkprint rapper spits bars over the original instrumental, calling out everyone from Donald Trump to El Chapo. She released the remix on Soundcloud and took to Instagram to congratulate the group for having the number one record in the country.
This isn’t the first time that Minaj has teamed up with the rap duo; she was also featured on their 2015 track, “Throw Sum Mo.”
Listen to “Black Barbies” below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org