Teyana Taylor will be lending her triple threat prowess to VH1’s upcoming Divas Holiday special, Unsilent Night — and she’ll be doing it in good company.
The star of Kanye West’s steamy “Fade” video will be appearing alongside legendary divas Mariah Carey and Patti LaBelle for the holiday show, which is being resurrected by VH1 after a four-year hiatus.
The festive special will be Taylor’s first appearance as a part of VH1 Divas, but it’s not the first time that Taylor’s taken her talents to the network’s stage; this summer, she gave a stunning tribute performance to Lil’ Kim at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors show.
The special will air on Monday, Dec. 5, at 9 p.m. EST on VH1.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption