Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them doesn’t hit theaters until Nov. 18, but rumors about the next installment of the Harry Potter prequel franchise are already circulating. Luckily, J.K. Rowling is here to set the record straight.
After fan site SnitchSeeker.com reported Sunday that the upcoming sequel would be set days after the events of the first film, the screenwriter took to Twitter to debunk this information. “This isn’t correct, I’m afraid!,” she wrote. “The sequel doesn’t begin days after first movie ends”
However, she did confirm a different bit of information that has been floating around, verifying that (at least part of) the sequel takes place in Paris.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com