McDonalds is testing out a hotter—and hipper—Big Mac by adding Sriracha.
The fast food chain is adding the popular hot sauce to its main burger in 126 stores in Columbus, Ohio, BuzzFeed News reports. People there can also order a Sriracha dipping sauce for fries, McNuggets or whatever else they want to dip into the cult condiment.
McDonald’s had tested out Sriracha sandwiches and sauce at stores in Southern California and Seattle earlier this year.
This is the first time the chain has swapped out the sacred Big Mac components for an entirely new flavor profile, a McDonald’s spokesperson told BuzzFeed.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating