McDonalds is testing out a hotter—and hipper—Big Mac by adding Sriracha.
The fast food chain is adding the popular hot sauce to its main burger in 126 stores in Columbus, Ohio, BuzzFeed News reports. People there can also order a Sriracha dipping sauce for fries, McNuggets or whatever else they want to dip into the cult condiment.
McDonald’s had tested out Sriracha sandwiches and sauce at stores in Southern California and Seattle earlier this year.
This is the first time the chain has swapped out the sacred Big Mac components for an entirely new flavor profile, a McDonald’s spokesperson told BuzzFeed.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working