McDonalds is testing out a hotter—and hipper—Big Mac by adding Sriracha.
The fast food chain is adding the popular hot sauce to its main burger in 126 stores in Columbus, Ohio, BuzzFeed News reports. People there can also order a Sriracha dipping sauce for fries, McNuggets or whatever else they want to dip into the cult condiment.
McDonald’s had tested out Sriracha sandwiches and sauce at stores in Southern California and Seattle earlier this year.
This is the first time the chain has swapped out the sacred Big Mac components for an entirely new flavor profile, a McDonald’s spokesperson told BuzzFeed.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving