Thousands of people across the country gathered on Tuesday and Wednesday nights to protest Donald Trump’s victory in the presidential election.
At Trump Tower in Manhattan, where estimates pegged the number of demonstrators at 8,000. People chanted “Not my president” and “boycott Trump.”
Trump’s surprise upset on Nov. 8 shocked many who view the president-elect as unfit and objected to his incendiary comments about women and immigrants.
There were also protests in Oakland, Seattle, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
Watch a 360-degree video of a protest at Trump Tower.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement