The pithy television show has long established its voice when it comes to satirizing contemporary politics and this event was no exception.
In a preview clip for Wednesday night’s episode, discussion about the cartoon equivalent of the historic election takes place around the Marsh family dinner table, where Randy, Sharon, and Shelly contentiously discussing the future of America, and fans will note that Randy is a Clinton fan (as aptly demonstrated in the “turd sandwich” episode.)
The clip ends with a from Randy to daughter Shelly, after Shelly laments the future of the country.
“We’ve learned that women can be anything,” he says. “Except for president.”
Watch the full preview below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time