Photographer Dina Litovsky captured scenes of jubilation at Donald Trump’s victory party in New York City on Tuesday evening into early Wednesday. From cheering supporters to the moment Trump took the stage to greet the crowd for the first time as president-elect, Litovsky chronicled the reaction to the Republican’s stunning upset over Democrat Hillary Clinton. She also captured quieter moments as exhausted Trump supporters waited for results to come in at Manhattan’s Javits Convention Center. Here’s a look at some photographs from her shoot.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This