Photographer Dina Litovsky captured scenes of jubilation at Donald Trump’s victory party in New York City on Tuesday evening into early Wednesday. From cheering supporters to the moment Trump took the stage to greet the crowd for the first time as president-elect, Litovsky chronicled the reaction to the Republican’s stunning upset over Democrat Hillary Clinton. She also captured quieter moments as exhausted Trump supporters waited for results to come in at Manhattan’s Javits Convention Center. Here’s a look at some photographs from her shoot.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption