Photographer Dina Litovsky captured scenes of jubilation at Donald Trump’s victory party in New York City on Tuesday evening into early Wednesday. From cheering supporters to the moment Trump took the stage to greet the crowd for the first time as president-elect, Litovsky chronicled the reaction to the Republican’s stunning upset over Democrat Hillary Clinton. She also captured quieter moments as exhausted Trump supporters waited for results to come in at Manhattan’s Javits Convention Center. Here’s a look at some photographs from her shoot.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma