Hillary Clinton‘s campaign chair John Podesta is scheduled to speak at the Javits Center in New York on Tuesday night after the election results roll in.
Election night speeches—both celebrations and concessions—have been a longstanding tradition in American politics. In an unusual circumstance, the Javits Center is less than two miles away from the scheduled location for Donald Trump’s election-night event, the New York Hilton Midtown.
Check back for updates on Tuesday night.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror