Donald Trump is scheduled to appear at the New York Hilton Midtown on Tuesday night to address supporters in the wake of election results.
It’s a time-honored tradition for presidential candidates to give speeches on election night, either celebrating a win or conceding the race to their opponent. In this unusual election year, supporters of both major party candidates had gathered in Manhattan; Hillary Clinton is set to appear at the Javits Center, less than two miles away from Trump’s event.
Check back for updates on Tuesday night.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was