The Joanne singer wore a black jacket with a red arm band and silver medallion that appeared to at least reference the same one King of Pop wore to the White House in 1990 to meet then-president George H.W. Bush.
Gaga, who’s talked about her affinity for MJ memorabilia in the past, was on deck to give a speech toasting Clinton before joining Jon Bon Jovi to sing a rendition of his hit, “Living On a Prayer.”
See how Gaga’s looks compare to Jackson and see her sing with Bon Jovi below.
Watch them sing below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve