Screened as part of the BBC nature documentary Planet Earth II, a clip of a young iguana pursued by seemingly endless troops of predatory racer snakes in the Galapagos Islands has been viewed over a million times on the television channel’s Facebook page. The deadly snakes, which hatch in the sand, force the iguana on a sprint across the beach before it finally finds sanctuary on some higher ground.
Viewers also reacted with their own take on what they thought should have been the music to accompany the dramatic chase scene on social media.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time