Ample Hills Creamery is bringing the flavors of Gilmore Girls to life with a ‘They Scoop Gilmores, Don’t They?’ ice cream.
The ice cream, a riff on the iconic episode entitled They Shoot Gilmores, Don’t They? is a combination of three fan-suggested flavors, including coffee and chocolate pudding ice cream, snickerdoodles and pink “Pop Tart” sprinkles.
Starting this week, the special ice cream will be available at all of Ample Hills’ New York City locations and can be shipped nationwide.
Fans of the show are familiar with the Gilmores’ affinity for ice cream—Rory was even dubbed the ‘Ice Cream Queen’ of Stars Hollow, though it was against her wishes.
Ample Hills chose the ice cream flavor after fans submitted more than 2,500 suggestions in a contest that ran through the first week of November.
Ample Hills has previously celebrated pop culture with ice cream, including a special flavor Star Wars flavor, one for the return of The X-Files and another to commemorate Roald Dahl’s 100th birthday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Mahita Gajanan at email@example.com