Ample Hills Creamery is bringing the flavors of Gilmore Girls to life with a ‘They Scoop Gilmores, Don’t They?’ ice cream.
The ice cream, a riff on the iconic episode entitled They Shoot Gilmores, Don’t They? is a combination of three fan-suggested flavors, including coffee and chocolate pudding ice cream, snickerdoodles and pink “Pop Tart” sprinkles.
Starting this week, the special ice cream will be available at all of Ample Hills’ New York City locations and can be shipped nationwide.
Fans of the show are familiar with the Gilmores’ affinity for ice cream—Rory was even dubbed the ‘Ice Cream Queen’ of Stars Hollow, though it was against her wishes.
Ample Hills chose the ice cream flavor after fans submitted more than 2,500 suggestions in a contest that ran through the first week of November.
Ample Hills has previously celebrated pop culture with ice cream, including a special flavor Star Wars flavor, one for the return of The X-Files and another to commemorate Roald Dahl’s 100th birthday.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022