The cast of the Harry Potter films are responsible for bringing the characters from J.K. Rowling’s beloved novels to life on screen. But for Matthew Lewis — who played Neville Longbottom in the franchise — acting in the series apparently made it more difficult to enjoy — that is, until he saw the Cursed Child play.
The 27-year-old actor took to Instagram Saturday to share a photo of himself with several of the stars of the two-part West End production, expressing his gratitude to them for helping to renew his love for the wizarding world.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time