The cast of the Harry Potter films are responsible for bringing the characters from J.K. Rowling’s beloved novels to life on screen. But for Matthew Lewis — who played Neville Longbottom in the franchise — acting in the series apparently made it more difficult to enjoy — that is, until he saw the Cursed Child play.
The 27-year-old actor took to Instagram Saturday to share a photo of himself with several of the stars of the two-part West End production, expressing his gratitude to them for helping to renew his love for the wizarding world.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was