The cast of the Harry Potter films are responsible for bringing the characters from J.K. Rowling’s beloved novels to life on screen. But for Matthew Lewis — who played Neville Longbottom in the franchise — acting in the series apparently made it more difficult to enjoy — that is, until he saw the Cursed Child play.
The 27-year-old actor took to Instagram Saturday to share a photo of himself with several of the stars of the two-part West End production, expressing his gratitude to them for helping to renew his love for the wizarding world.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases