Both the Cleveland Browns and the Dallas Cowboys lost a player after a fight broke out in the first three minutes in the first quarter of Sunday’s game in Cleveland.
Cowboys defensive end David Irving and Browns center Cam Erving fought after a failed third-down on the game’s opening drive. Irving punched Erving, who responded by tearing off his opponent’s helmet and throwing it at him.
Video of the fight quickly spread across social media. Both players were ejected from the game.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time