A panda had a lucky escape earlier this week after being rescued from a hydroelectric dam.
According to local reports, the female animal fell while trying to cross the power station in China’s Sichuan province on Tuesday, with the video footage showing a group of rescuers hoisting her to safety. After being tranquilized and pulled out of the river, the animal was successfully released back into her natural habitat three hours later. The Telegraph reported that the animal was unharmed by the incident.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year