Beyoncé’s show-stealing appearance at Super Bowl 50 halftime show alongside headliner Coldplay and fellow musical guest Bruno Mars was unforgettable and apparently Cheeto-fueled.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Mars talks about what it was like to perform with Bey, sharing an anecdote about the two of them practicing before the Super Bowl and commiserating about their diets together.
“Me and Beyoncé were both working on our diets, stressing out,” he said. “Then the day before, we’re watching playback backstage, and she’s eating a bag of Cheetos. I’m like, ‘That’s what you’re doing?'”
Beyoncé’s response to Mars was both pragmatic and perfect, re-confirming why she’s the queen.
“She’s like, ‘There’s nothing more we can do these last two days. It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be. So I’m gonna enjoy this bag of Cheetos.'”
This isn’t the first time that Queen Bey has shown an affinity for cheese doodles, however; one only needs to look as far as her very excellent Party video (1:56 to be exact) to remember that Beyoncé’s always enjoyed Cheetos.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement