Melania Trump said that as first lady she would focus on reducing negativity on social media.
In an interview with ABC News, the wife of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that she wants to focus on helping children use social media better.
“I will focus on helping children and women, and also about social media. In this 21st century, what’s going on, it’s very hurtful to children. To some adults as well, but we need to take care of children,” she said.
Read More: Melania Trump Says She’ll Fight Cyber-Bullying as First Lady
Some of the adults that Trump might have been referencing were those running for president in 2016 or indirectly pulled into the election, often by her husband, who has a habit of feuding on Twitter.
Here’s a look at 10 of the meanest tweets of the 2016 election, in chronological order.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement