The former late night maverick devoted the bulk of his set to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
In particular, Stewart let us know how he really felt about a memorably heated Twitter beef with Trump, which had started when Trump declared on Twitter, “I promise you, I’m much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz, I mean Jon Stewart, who by the way is totally overrated.”
Stewart then went on to detail the two men’s Twitter exchanges in meticulous detail, which included a truly creative use of an expletive and a clown comparison by the comedian towards the real estate mogul. He then cautioned the audience to “vote wisely this November.”
You can watch Stewart sound off on the Republican nominee in the full clip below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022