Donald Trump has run an unprecedented presidential campaign.
From a campaign launch in which he tore up the script—and tore into Mexican immigrants—to his unexpected and sometimes off-color campaigning, the New York real estate mogul has broken a lot of political traditions.
As we head into the final days of the 2016 election, TIME took a look back at some of the highs and lows of Trump’s campaign.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023