Donald Trump has run an unprecedented presidential campaign.
From a campaign launch in which he tore up the script—and tore into Mexican immigrants—to his unexpected and sometimes off-color campaigning, the New York real estate mogul has broken a lot of political traditions.
As we head into the final days of the 2016 election, TIME took a look back at some of the highs and lows of Trump’s campaign.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time