Donald Trump has run an unprecedented presidential campaign.
From a campaign launch in which he tore up the script—and tore into Mexican immigrants—to his unexpected and sometimes off-color campaigning, the New York real estate mogul has broken a lot of political traditions.
As we head into the final days of the 2016 election, TIME took a look back at some of the highs and lows of Trump’s campaign.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.