Louis C.K. doesn’t think Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils. He believes she’s the strongest candidate for the job.
During an interview on Tuesday night’s Conan, the 49-year-old comedian voiced his views on the election to O’Brien.
Louis, who is known for his material on inept parenting, went on to explain why he feels mothers are better caretakers than fathers. He then launched into a monologue about why a U.S. President has to be able to endure critics.
After touching on the investigation of Clinton’s e-mails and the question of whether she’s likable, he divided voters into three categories.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time