Louis C.K. doesn’t think Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils. He believes she’s the strongest candidate for the job.
During an interview on Tuesday night’s Conan, the 49-year-old comedian voiced his views on the election to O’Brien.
Louis, who is known for his material on inept parenting, went on to explain why he feels mothers are better caretakers than fathers. He then launched into a monologue about why a U.S. President has to be able to endure critics.
After touching on the investigation of Clinton’s e-mails and the question of whether she’s likable, he divided voters into three categories.
He’s far from the first comedian or public figure to criticize Trump, and has previously compared him to Hitler.
Watch the full clip above.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief