Louis C.K. doesn’t think Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils. He believes she’s the strongest candidate for the job.
During an interview on Tuesday night’s Conan, the 49-year-old comedian voiced his views on the election to O’Brien.
Louis, who is known for his material on inept parenting, went on to explain why he feels mothers are better caretakers than fathers. He then launched into a monologue about why a U.S. President has to be able to endure critics.
After touching on the investigation of Clinton’s e-mails and the question of whether she’s likable, he divided voters into three categories.
Watch the full clip above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms