Louis C.K. doesn’t think Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils. He believes she’s the strongest candidate for the job.
During an interview on Tuesday night’s Conan, the 49-year-old comedian voiced his views on the election to O’Brien.
Louis, who is known for his material on inept parenting, went on to explain why he feels mothers are better caretakers than fathers. He then launched into a monologue about why a U.S. President has to be able to endure critics.
After touching on the investigation of Clinton’s e-mails and the question of whether she’s likable, he divided voters into three categories.
Watch the full clip above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World