Former President George W. Bush could “potentially” vote for Hillary Clinton for president over Donald Trump, his nephew suggested Tuesday.
Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush, the son of Jeb Bush, told the Associated Press that he was just “speculating” when he said at a small GOP rally in Texas that he would be the only one in his family to vote straight-ticket Republican.
He added that he couldn’t say with certainty which candidate his uncle supports. The former president has not publicly said who he hopes will win the Oval Office.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow