During Tuesday’s episode of Live!, the host aired his annual video compilation of moms and dads dropping the news that they had eaten all their unsuspecting children’s candy loot. The results — as per usual — involved a whole lot of tears with a few surprise reactions mixed in.
Kimmel even attempted to play the trick on his 2-year-old daughter who went trick-or-treating for the first time (see above,) although she seemed mostly unfazed.
Watch the full montage below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow