Meghan Markle has posted a series of cryptic photos on social media after news of her rumored romance with Prince Harry broke over the weekend.
News of the Suits actress’ rumored relationship with the royal emerged in the British press over the weekend, and People reported the story on Monday, pointing to the pair’s matching bracelets and shared love of animals, children and humanitarian work as evidence for their compatibility.
British outlet the Sun said Markle’s Instagram photos could hint at a royal romance because the elephant shape of the teapot could be “a subtle nod” to the prince’s campaigning for the protection of the endangered species.
According to the Daily Express, the pair are rumored to have met in May when Harry was promoting the Invictus Games in Toronto, where Suits is filmed. Markle, 35, plays paralegal Rachel Zane on the popular legal-drama series, and is also an advocate for the U.N. and the charity World Vision.
Kensington Palace has not commented on reports regarding the rumored new couple.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List