Meghan Markle has posted a series of cryptic photos on social media after news of her rumored romance with Prince Harry broke over the weekend.
News of the Suits actress’ rumored relationship with the royal emerged in the British press over the weekend, and People reported the story on Monday, pointing to the pair’s matching bracelets and shared love of animals, children and humanitarian work as evidence for their compatibility.
British outlet the Sun said Markle’s Instagram photos could hint at a royal romance because the elephant shape of the teapot could be “a subtle nod” to the prince’s campaigning for the protection of the endangered species.
According to the Daily Express, the pair are rumored to have met in May when Harry was promoting the Invictus Games in Toronto, where Suits is filmed. Markle, 35, plays paralegal Rachel Zane on the popular legal-drama series, and is also an advocate for the U.N. and the charity World Vision.
Kensington Palace has not commented on reports regarding the rumored new couple.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org