Meghan Markle has posted a series of cryptic photos on social media after news of her rumored romance with Prince Harry broke over the weekend.
News of the Suits actress’ rumored relationship with the royal emerged in the British press over the weekend, and People reported the story on Monday, pointing to the pair’s matching bracelets and shared love of animals, children and humanitarian work as evidence for their compatibility.
British outlet the Sun said Markle’s Instagram photos could hint at a royal romance because the elephant shape of the teapot could be “a subtle nod” to the prince’s campaigning for the protection of the endangered species.
According to the Daily Express, the pair are rumored to have met in May when Harry was promoting the Invictus Games in Toronto, where Suits is filmed. Markle, 35, plays paralegal Rachel Zane on the popular legal-drama series, and is also an advocate for the U.N. and the charity World Vision.
Kensington Palace has not commented on reports regarding the rumored new couple.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating