Hillary Clinton is among the most unpopular presidential nominees in history. But there’s one group that doesn’t matter: Young girls.
Throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, the Democratic nominee has gone out of her way to highlight young girls’ questions at town halls, to pose with young girls for photos, to include them in her campaign ads and even to invite them to speak at her convention.
Meantime, many young girls have come to Clinton’s rallies excited to see a female nominee. You might even say that they’re her biggest fans, although unfortunately for Clinton they can’t yet vote.
Here’s a look at some of the best photographs of Clinton and young girls from this election as well as her time as Secretary of State, U.S. Senator and First Lady.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time