Justin Timberlake may not have been “under review” for taking a voting booth selfie in his home state of Tennessee, but that doesn’t mean that his wife Jessica Biel is going to let him forget about it anytime soon.
Biel took to Instagram to post a selfie of her own after presumably doing early voting, where she hammed it up for the camera with her voting sticker.
She then gently poked fun at Timberlake with her caption: “When you’re so turnt up about voting that you do a photo shoot with your sticker and think it’s cool but then second guess it, but you’ve already posted, but at least you waited to get home before snapping so you won’t almost go to jail, shout out to @justintimberlake.”
Timberlake took the the teasing in stride and responded on his own Instagram account, where he re-posted the picture and encouraged everyone to vote while telling Biel, “Well played, Wifey.”
See both of their posts below.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement