Instead of teaching her regular Pints & Poses session at Circle Brewing Co. Sunday, Isabel Beltran decided to add some wizarding world flair into the day-before-Halloween workout, according to Cosmopolitan. With the help of her sister, Ximena Larkin, Beltran ran a class in which every participant not only received a wand — which was incorporated into several of the poses —but was treated to a read-aloud of a Deathly Hallows passage.
The two sisters also had some post-vinyasa flow surprises in store for the yogis — who were referred to as Dumbledore’s Army — including sorting hat cookies, a potion station and a Mandrake garden.
See photos of the magical session below.
Read more at Cosmopolitan.com.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer