Instead of teaching her regular Pints & Poses session at Circle Brewing Co. Sunday, Isabel Beltran decided to add some wizarding world flair into the day-before-Halloween workout, according to Cosmopolitan. With the help of her sister, Ximena Larkin, Beltran ran a class in which every participant not only received a wand — which was incorporated into several of the poses —but was treated to a read-aloud of a Deathly Hallows passage.
The two sisters also had some post-vinyasa flow surprises in store for the yogis — who were referred to as Dumbledore’s Army — including sorting hat cookies, a potion station and a Mandrake garden.
See photos of the magical session below.
Read more at Cosmopolitan.com.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time