“I’m about to walk in to CVS to see what the reaction is and see if they’ll take my CVS bucks here,” he explains in the video he posted to document the adventure. Inside, casual shoppers and employees look on in amusement at his trailing costume, snapping photos of his unlikely outfit. Then he goes to check out, after picking up some bags of Halloween candy, naturally.
“Oh my God, does that work?” asks the giggling cashier when he asks her to scan the CVS bucks bar code he had printed on his costume. And it does.
On his way out—after receiving another hefty receipt—he gets one final compliment: “That totally made my night,” one of the CVS employees admits. Well played, Jeremy Schneider.
– With Reporting by Ashley Hoffman
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer