Although it didn’t seem like Beyoncé and Blue Ivy could top their epic Salt-N-Pepa get-up from Sunday, with the help of Jay Z, the pair may have just pulled it off. The famous family donned Barbie-themed outfits for Halloween, dressing as “Black Barbie,” “40th Anniversary Ken” and mini Barbie to celebrate the Halloween festivities.
Queen Bee took to Instagram Tuesday to share several pictures of the group modeling the costumes, showing off their plastic perfection in various doll-like poses. Bey and Jay even wore special collector’s edition boxes over their ensembles, completing the look.
See the photos below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out