Although it didn’t seem like Beyoncé and Blue Ivy could top their epic Salt-N-Pepa get-up from Sunday, with the help of Jay Z, the pair may have just pulled it off. The famous family donned Barbie-themed outfits for Halloween, dressing as “Black Barbie,” “40th Anniversary Ken” and mini Barbie to celebrate the Halloween festivities.
Queen Bee took to Instagram Tuesday to share several pictures of the group modeling the costumes, showing off their plastic perfection in various doll-like poses. Bey and Jay even wore special collector’s edition boxes over their ensembles, completing the look.
See the photos below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space