Although it didn’t seem like Beyoncé and Blue Ivy could top their epic Salt-N-Pepa get-up from Sunday, with the help of Jay Z, the pair may have just pulled it off. The famous family donned Barbie-themed outfits for Halloween, dressing as “Black Barbie,” “40th Anniversary Ken” and mini Barbie to celebrate the Halloween festivities.
Queen Bee took to Instagram Tuesday to share several pictures of the group modeling the costumes, showing off their plastic perfection in various doll-like poses. Bey and Jay even wore special collector’s edition boxes over their ensembles, completing the look.
See the photos below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now