After an exhilarating 4th of July, a summer of beach walk upon beach walk and an amicable breakup that both broke the Internet and made the late-night talk-show rounds, plus rumors that she may be about to drop another album, Taylor Swift has done it, once again, by delivering the ultimate of squad goals this Halloween.
Swift posted a series of photos to Instagram Monday night showing the singer and her crew having some Halloween fun in some pretty sweet costumes — including Tay as Deadpool.
The cast included Gigi Hadid as a Cub Scout, model Kennedy Rayé, who sported a cat suit and whiskers, Lily Donaldson went as a space cadet, Emmie Gundler as a black swan and Camila Cabello as a grandmother looking for her cat. Victoria’s Secret model Martha Hunt appeared as Marcia Brady from the classic sitcom The Brady Bunch, sporting a football and nose bandage.
Swift later thanked Ryan Reynolds for helping out with her costume. “You’re the BEST deadpool inside contact ever,” she said.
— With reporting by Ashley Hoffman
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science