After an exhilarating 4th of July, a summer of beach walk upon beach walk and an amicable breakup that both broke the Internet and made the late-night talk-show rounds, plus rumors that she may be about to drop another album, Taylor Swift has done it, once again, by delivering the ultimate of squad goals this Halloween.
Swift posted a series of photos to Instagram Monday night showing the singer and her crew having some Halloween fun in some pretty sweet costumes — including Tay as Deadpool.
The cast included Gigi Hadid as a Cub Scout, model Kennedy Rayé, who sported a cat suit and whiskers, Lily Donaldson went as a space cadet, Emmie Gundler as a black swan and Camila Cabello as a grandmother looking for her cat. Victoria’s Secret model Martha Hunt appeared as Marcia Brady from the classic sitcom The Brady Bunch, sporting a football and nose bandage.
Swift later thanked Ryan Reynolds for helping out with her costume. “You’re the BEST deadpool inside contact ever,” she said.
— With reporting by Ashley Hoffman
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time