Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family went all-out for Halloween, with detailed costumes for their trick-or-treating.
Trudeau, dressed as the pilot from The Little Prince complemented his youngest son, who dressed as the Prince. Trudeau’s other children went as the Joker and a witch, while his wife, Sophie Trudeau, wore a spooky black dress. Guess that’s how they do it up in Canada.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This