President Obama met a reminder of his future on Monday, when he greeted a trick-or-treater dressed as a “lame duck” — a label the President will have to adopt next week, once the election ends and the next President is chosen.
The child, dressed in a duck costume wrapped in a bandage, was seen standing with Obama during the annual trick-or-treat event held on the White House South Lawn.
Area students visited the White House for trick-or-treating and shows during its annual Halloween party. The President and First Lady Michelle Obama handed out candy and mingled with kids, even dancing to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time