Let us recognize today a heroic woman who parlayed her resourcefulness and hustle into a scheme that involved her convincing her 20 boyfriends to buy her 20 new iPhone 7s, which she then sold, using the profits to put a down payment on a house.
According to the BBC, a Chinese blogger using the pseudonym Proud Qiaoba shared this astounding tale about her friend Xiaoli (also a pseudonym), who sold the 20 iPhone 7s for a total 120,000 Chinese yuan (about $18,000) to a tech resale company, then used this money to pay for a new home.
While the BBC was unable to confirm whether this fantastic narrative was entirely true, they did, however confirm that the resale company did, indeed, buy 20 new iPhones 7s from a woman in early October.
May we all approach our goals with this scope of vision in the future.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future