Beyoncé is pretty much flawless at anything she does, whether it’s continuing to perform without missing a beat after her earring is ripped out or casually dropping a surprise album with full visuals.
So when it comes to Halloween, it’s no surprise that Queen Bey reigns supreme — and this year, her look included her daughter Blue Ivy and her mother Tina Knowles-Lawson in what might be the most epic group costume of all time. The three generations of Knowles women went into full-on ’80s throwback mode with an homage to Salt, Pepa and DJ Spinderella of Salt-N-Pepa.
The costumes were perfect for any old school hip hop fan down to the accessories, with Beyoncé rocking a Casio watch, an MCM fanny pack, gold sneakers and bamboo earrings along with her red spandex bodysuit and Dapper Dan-esque jacket. Jay Z even makes an appearance in his own ’80s-inspired look, complete with a dookie chain and a leather bomber jacket. Talk about group costume goals!
See the three flawless ladies below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out