Beyoncé is pretty much flawless at anything she does, whether it’s continuing to perform without missing a beat after her earring is ripped out or casually dropping a surprise album with full visuals.
So when it comes to Halloween, it’s no surprise that Queen Bey reigns supreme — and this year, her look included her daughter Blue Ivy and her mother Tina Knowles-Lawson in what might be the most epic group costume of all time. The three generations of Knowles women went into full-on ’80s throwback mode with an homage to Salt, Pepa and DJ Spinderella of Salt-N-Pepa.
The costumes were perfect for any old school hip hop fan down to the accessories, with Beyoncé rocking a Casio watch, an MCM fanny pack, gold sneakers and bamboo earrings along with her red spandex bodysuit and Dapper Dan-esque jacket. Jay Z even makes an appearance in his own ’80s-inspired look, complete with a dookie chain and a leather bomber jacket. Talk about group costume goals!
See the three flawless ladies below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time