Duff and her boyfriend, trainer Jason Walsh, donned the costumes for the annual Casamigos Halloween party in Los Angeles Friday evening. By Sunday, both of them had taken to social media to apologize for not being thoughtful with their outfit choices.
“I am SO sorry to people I offended with my costume,” Duff wrote in tweet on Sunday. “It was not properly thought through and I am truly, from the bottom of my [heart emoji] sorry.”
Walsh also wrote in an Instagram post, “I meant no disrespect. I only have admiration for the indigenous people of America.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time