President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will host their final Halloween at the White House on Monday, inviting local children and military families over for candy and festivities.
Revelers always bring their A-game to the White House trick-or-treat event, with a baby Pope, young Jedi and a Wizard of Oz family among some of the more memorable costumes. Since Monday’s event will be the last of the Obama presidency, attendees will surely go all out.
The Obama family will hand out candy as guests enjoy Halloween-themed fun on the South Lawn of the White House for the holiday event. Watch a live stream of the event above at 4:35 p.m. ET.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer