Donald Trump praised the FBI for reopening an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails on Friday.
Appearing at a campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, the Republican presidential nominee reversed his previous criticism of the law enforcement agency, which had recommended against charging Clinton in July over her handling of classified information.
“I have great respect for the fact that the FBI and the Department of Justice are now willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made,” he said.
Here is a full transcript of his remarks.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow