Donald Trump praised the FBI for reopening an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails on Friday.
Appearing at a campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, the Republican presidential nominee reversed his previous criticism of the law enforcement agency, which had recommended against charging Clinton in July over her handling of classified information.
“I have great respect for the fact that the FBI and the Department of Justice are now willing to have the courage to right the horrible mistake that they made,” he said.
Here is a full transcript of his remarks.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space