The President continues to stump for Clinton as the countdown to Election Day reaches just 10 days and change. First Lady Michelle Obama has also been active on the campaign trail, emerging as Clinton’s most potent surrogate.
Obama defeated Clinton in the 2008 Democratic primary before ultimately winning the White House. Clinton later served as Obama’s Secretary of State.
The President’s remarks are scheduled to being at 5 p.m. E.T. You can watch it live above.l start at 5 p.m. EST.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization