While fans may still be mourning Glenn Rhee’s brutal departure from The Walking Dead, Steven Yeun — who played the beloved zombie slayer — has already landed a new gig. During Thursday’s episode of Conan, the 32-year-old actor revealed that he has been standing in for O’Brien during the show’s rehearsals.
The host then aired Yeun’s best behind-the-scenes moments, including his attempt to Conan-coiff his hair and his reunion with fellow departed Walking Dead cast member Michael Cudlitz.
Watch the full clip below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms