The comic pair parodied Ginuwine’s song ‘Pony’ with the lyrics rewritten to be about candy – rather than romance. “I’m just a Batman, looking for some Pop Rocks, something that’s sweet inside, you look like the right fun size,” Corden – or ‘Captain Sugar Daddy’ sang to a discerning resident while raiding her bowl of treats. “Girl, when you break me open a Kit Kat, I’m gonna make you Tootsie Pie,” added Niall.
The stars then moved into the remarkably catchy chorus, declaring “If you’re scary, let’s do it, give it, my candy. My satchel’s waiting, trick or treat on it.”
Tweeting before the show began, British Corden wrote: “On tonight’s show @NiallOfficial and I went trick or treating last night and it got sexy!”. Judge whether or not it ‘got sexy’ for yourself, here:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time