The All-Pro cornerback showed up to his weekly media appearance decked out in a full Harry Potter costume — including Gryffindor robes and a pair of round glasses — prompting the author to show some love for his squad. “Did I ever mention that I’m a #Seahawks fan?,” Rowling tweeted Thursday. “Well, I am. (Don’t ask me who plays for them apart from R Sherman.)”
Sherman told the press he had donned the getup to appease his son, who had requested he dress up for Halloween. However, when asked about whether he thought the Seahawks’ recent overtime tie with the Arizona Cardinals was more taxing than a Quidditch match, he had to carefully consider his answer.
“Five quarters of football is pretty tough but Quidditch, you know — the beaters, the chasers, trying to find the golden snitch, things like that — that’s tough,” he said. “Five quarters of football though, in the elements. I’d say that takes the cake.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time