The restaurant — which is covered in giant white tarps with eye holes cut to resemble Mickey D’s famous golden arches — features a sign that reads, “BOOOOO! Just kidding. We still flame grill our burgers. Happy Halloween.”
It’s a move that several people on Twitter have taken note of, expressing their appreciation for the fast food giant’s creative trolling with tweets such as, “This Burger King dressing up as a McDonald’s ghost is a a level of pettiness once unheard of.”
See several of the best reactions to this epic prank below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022